Thursday, November 10, 2011

Another day in the marina

This time change has me up earlier than normal, but I like it!  It gives me at least an hour to be up by myself before Paul and Taylor get up.  It's quiet and I have time to putz around on the computer and you'll see by the photo that great things can be seen by getting up this early.
Not much happening...guys installed glass on a few windows yesterday and we found out last night that they're not quite sealed as best they should be!  The three of us went to the movies last night and saw "West Side Story."  We'd seen the previews while at the movies a couple weeks ago and Paul and I both admitted we'd never seen the original movie and now we have!
Paul has successfully installed our new SSB radio - it looks nice!  Today, he's working on replacing our radar with a new, updated version.  This will require replacing the old radar dish which is installed 1/2 up the mast, so I'll be pulling him up.  I'm so grateful my husband knows so much about all this stuff!!

No comments:

Post a Comment